The original Ron del Barrilito, aged 6 to 10 years in white oak barrels that were previously used for aging Oloroso sherry in Jerez, Spain. It’s been made in the same place and in the same way since 1880.
Medium body with a natural dark reddish color. Aromas of almonds, vanilla, raisins, and bananas with a strong woody backbone. Very smooth and fruity sweetness with a lingering smoky finish.
- Hand-crafted in very small batches at Hacienda Santa Ana in Bayamón, Puerto Rico.
- We still use the ancient process of maceration, in which a small portion of the rum is infused with a blend of dried fruits and spices to impart our characteristic flavor profile and aroma prior to aging.
- Aged 100% in white oak barrels that previously held Oloroso sherry.
- Full bodied and amazingly smooth at 86 proof.
- We use no artificial flavorings, added sugars, or caramel coloring. The deep amber color of our rums happens naturally through the aging process.
- The only water we use is sustainably harvested from rainfall.
- Each bottle is still labeled and packed by hand.