Our rarest, most exclusive blend, aged for up to 35 years in white oak barrels that were previously used for aging Oloroso sherry in Jerez, Spain. It comes in a commemorative, handmade wooden case.
Full body with strong wood backbone. Aromas of plums, bananas, almonds, vanilla, and caramelized sugar cane. Exceptionally smooth on the palate with a natural sweetness and smoky wood finish.
- Hand-crafted in very small batches at Hacienda Santa Ana in Bayamón, Puerto Rico.
- We still use the ancient process of maceration, in which a small portion of the rum is infused with a blend of dried fruits and spices to impart our characteristic flavor profile and aroma prior to aging.
- Aged 100% in white oak barrels that previously held Oloroso sherry.
- Full bodied and amazingly smooth at 86 proof.
- We use no artificial flavorings, added sugars, or caramel coloring. The deep amber color of our rums happens naturally through the aging process.
- The only water we use is sustainably harvested from rainfall.
- Each bottle is still labeled and packed by hand.