Our youngest rum, aged 3 to 5 years in white oak barrels that were previously used for aging Oloroso sherry in Jerez, Spain. Ron del Barrilito Two Stars is great neat or on the rocks, but also works beautifully in cocktails.Tasting Notes:
Light-medium body with a natural bronze color obtained from its aging process. Aromas of plums, almonds, apricot, and vanilla with subtle smoky, woody notes. Caramelized fruit and sugar cane predominate among a delicate, long oak taste.
- Hand-crafted in very small batches at Hacienda Santa Ana in Bayamón, Puerto Rico.
- We still use the ancient process of maceration, in which a small portion of the rum is infused with a blend of dried fruits and spices to impart our characteristic flavor profile and aroma prior to aging.
- Aged 100% in white oak barrels that previously held Oloroso sherry.
- Full bodied and amazingly smooth at 86 proof.
- We use no artificial flavorings, added sugars, or caramel coloring. The deep amber color of our rums happens naturally through the aging process.
- The only water we use is sustainably harvested from rainfall.
- Each bottle is still labeled and packed by hand.